Aluminum die-casting is a kind of die-casting parts. It […]
Aluminum die-casting is a kind of die-casting parts. It Threads reducer uses a die-casting mechanical die-casting machine equipped with a casting mold to pour the heated liquid aluminum or aluminum alloy into the inlet of the die-casting machine, and then die-cast by the die-casting machine. The shape and size of aluminum parts or aluminum alloy parts, such parts are usually called aluminum die-casting.
Die casting is to inject molten metal at high pressure and high speed to manufacture thin-walled parts with complex shapes. The obtained castings have fine grains, dense structure, high strength, and high productivity of die casting. Therefore, die castings are widely used in automobiles, computers, and Communication filters, medical equipment and other manufacturing industries, such as central control dashboards, motor boxes, steering systems, notebook computer shells, dual-cavity filters and other components.
Advantages of aluminum die casting applications:
(1) Metal parts with complex shapes, clear outlines, thin-walled deep cavities can be manufactured. Because molten metal maintains high fluidity under high pressure and high speed, it is possible to obtain metal parts that are difficult to process by other processing methods.
(2) The dimensional accuracy of die castings is relatively high, up to IT11-13, sometimes up to IT9, the surface roughness reaches Ra0.8-3.2um, and the interchangeability is good.
(3) High material utilization rate. Due to the high precision of die-casting parts, they can be assembled and used only after a small amount of machining, and some die-casting parts can be directly assembled and used. The material utilization rate is about 60%-80%, and the blank utilization rate reaches 90%.
(4) High production efficiency. Due to the high-speed filling, the filling time is short, the metal industry solidifies rapidly, and the die-casting operation cycle speed is fast. Among various casting processes, the die-casting method has higher productivity and is suitable for mass production.
(5) Easy to use inserts. It is easy to set a positioning mechanism on the die-casting mold, which is convenient for insert-casting inserts.