There are many things to pay attention to when using an […]
There are many things to pay attention to when using and maintaining stainless steel elbows. Users need to use them in a certain way and follow accurate and fair use and maintenance methods. The following points should be noted:
1. The stainless steel elbows stored for a long time should be checked regularly. The exposed processing surface should be kept clean and dirt should be removed. The elbows should be stored in a ventilated and dry place indoors. It is strictly prohibited to stack or store in the open. Always keep the stainless steel elbow dry and ventilated, keep the equipment clean and tidy, and store it in accordance with the correct storage method.
2. During the installation process, the stainless steel elbow can be directly installed on the pipe according to the connection method, and installed according to the use position. Generally, it can be installed anywhere in the pipeline, but it needs to be easy to operate and check. Please note that the medium flow direction of the cut-off stainless steel elbow should be upward under the longitudinal valve disc, and the stainless steel elbow can only be installed horizontally. Pay attention to the sealing of the stainless steel elbow during installation to prevent leakage and affect the normal operation of the pipeline.
3. Stainless steel elbow ball valves, globe valves, and gate valves can only be fully opened or closed. Flow adjustment is not allowed to avoid corrosion of the sealing surface and accelerated wear. There is a reverse sealing device in the gate valve and the face line shut-off valve. Rotate the handwheel to the top position and tighten it to prevent the medium from leaking from the packing.
4. The stainless steel elbow should be a handwheel. Do not use levers or other tools to avoid damage to the valve. When the handwheel rotates clockwise, it is closed, otherwise, it is open. We should be fair when using Zi'ah and ensure the correct use of methods and means.
5. The bolts of the stainless steel elbow valve packing gland should be evenly tightened, and should not be pressed into a bent state, so as to avoid a collision, hinder the movement of the valve stem, or cause leakage.
6. The stainless steel elbow should always be kept clean during use. The transmission thread must be lubricated on time. After finding the fault, stop immediately to find out the cause and clear the fault.