Stainless steel standard parts are a specific professio […]
Stainless steel standard parts are a specific professional term concept that includes a wide range of products. Because of their beautiful appearance, durability, and strong corrosion resistance, stainless steel standard parts are usually used for fastening on more expensive machine parts. The selection principles for stainless steel standard parts are as follows.
1. Determine the category:
Professional stainless steel standard parts are divided into ten categories: bolts, nuts, screws, studs, washers, self-tapping screws, rivets, pins, retaining rings and wood screws. The selection should be based on the use occasions and functions of the stainless steel standard parts Make sure.
2. Determine the standards and varieties:
1. Selection principle of stainless steel standard parts:
(1) Considering the efficiency of processing and assembly, the variety of stainless steel standard parts should be minimized in the same machine or project.
(2) For economic considerations, commodity stainless steel standard parts should be selected first.
(3) According to the expected use requirements of stainless steel standard parts, the selection of varieties shall be determined in terms of type, mechanical properties, precision and thread.
3. Determine the mechanical performance level of stainless steel standard parts:
(1) Understand the performance levels of bolts, screws, studs and nuts;
(2) Determine the performance level of the set screw;
(3) Self-tapping screws and self-tapping locking screws. Select the appropriate specifications to meet its general requirements. Its mechanical performance grade is divided into two grades, A and B, A grade is high strength grade; B grade is low strength grade.
Four, correctly choose the thread and specifications of stainless steel standard parts
First of all, the thread must be selected correctly. Coarse thread has good versatility and economy, and is suitable for fast tightening and repeated loading and unloading. The fine teeth have good anti-looseness, high fastening force and strength, and then determine their specifications. Generally speaking, the first series of values should be selected as far as possible for the diameter specifications, while the length specifications generally do not use specifications other than those specified in the product standard, and the specifications that match the diameter and length should be preferred to the specifications within the range of stainless steel standard parts.More about:stainless steel fittings factory